Here we go with another edition of the SBIM Weekly, the email that summaries news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
Check it out, this is the news for this week:
1. YouTube passes 20 billion views in one month – a massive audience
2. Facebook 2nd only to YouTube in video views – another channel to get your content out
3. Britney most followed Google Plus user – G+ is here to stay
4. Facebook targets huge IPO – inspiring growth for all internet entrepreneurs
5. Watch this client case study with Linx Hurricane – you need to do this in your biz
That’s it for this week… we’re getting close to Christmas now. I hope your business is well positioned to dominate the search engines this holiday season.
As always, if you need anything, send us a ticket. We’re here to help.
Ps. Want to know what tools we use to grow both our and client’s businesses? We’ve posted them all here: www.daveapproved.com.
Did we miss any? Email us and we’ll review them