Did you end up checking out our systems and business automation workshop? We’re running it on the 15th of September in Melbourne, Australia. We’ve announced a couple of new speakers and it’s shaping up to be the most anticipated event of the year. If you haven’t booked your ticket, we’ve just about sold out, be sure to check it out: www.melbourneseoservices.com/systemhub
Also, I spotted a few other things of interest over the past couple of weeks:
- 2015 Search Engine Ranking Factors Study
- Google Updates The “Local Pack” Showing 3 Results Instead Of 7
- Google has renamed their parent company:
- Google’s Manual Actions Guide (& How To Fix Them)
- Why Keyword Rankings Drop & What You Can Do About It
- Study: Non-Mobile-Friendly Sites Disappearing From Top Google Results
- Speed matters: Why working quickly is more important than it seems
- Why Effective, Modern SEO Requires Technical, Creative, and Strategic Thinking – Whiteboard Friday
- Is Wikipedia Being Hit By a Google Penalty?
- 13 Critically Important Lessons from Over 50 Growth Hackers
- The Rise of Video Marketing on Social and How It Affects Your Business
And how about our news?
- I recently answered the question, “How much does quality SEO cost these days?” Check it out here:
- We’ve launched a Facebook/Adwords/YouTube remarketing service to complement your current traffic strategies – find out more here:
- I’ve finally finished the first draft of the Authority Content Book (30,000 words) – it’s with the editors now and I’m hoping to launch this before the end of the year. I’ll keep you posted. #pumped!
- I’m speaking at this year’s Digital Marketing Summit – it’s a big event and if you’re in Sydney it’s well worth attending!
Lastly, I recently gave a talk at the the Greater Warrandyte Business Expo… the room wasn’t quite what I was expecting (it was run in a local community centre) but it was a great group and here’s a snap: