Welcome back to this week’s SBIM Weekly, the email that summaries news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
Here’s what’s news for this week:
1. Google’s going to put +1 on Adsense ads – interesting
2. Google Plus let’s you see your contacts’ +1s – this data will shape the future of search
3. New Facebook phone rumour – not surprising but will be huge if it happens
4. Duplicate content in a post panda world – good article on important website factors
5. Internet TV explosion in 2012, the year for internet TV
6. YouTube snags hundreds of Disney rentals – this is the start
7. Samsung Google TV devices are on the way – yet another indicator
That’s it for this week. As always, if you need anything, just contact us. We’re here to help.
Ps. If you’re keen to stay right on the bleeding edge, be sure to following me on Twitter that’s where I break these news stories: http://www.twitter.com/davidjenyns