Here it is… SBIM Weekly! The summary of news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
In this week’s issue, let’s take a look at several updates from Google and more.
1. Google+ for businesses – be ready to jump on this
2. What is cloaking and does Google like it? – black hat SEO = bad
3. Google TV update – watch this space – Google TV is the future of the web
4. Fresher more recent search results – Google mixes up the game again
5. Google business view: street view – how long it will be before this makes it to Australia?
6. Smart phones now over 50% for under 44 crowd – mobile is the future
7. Pricing experiments you can learn from – a fantastic article
8. Internet marketing business plan for small business – great 6 minute video
That’s it. Got a question? We’re here to help. Click here to contact us.