Before we get into this week’s internet marketing updates, my team put together a real cool video outlining the process for creating web videos. Check it out here:
How are you? Have you been keeping up to date with what’s news in the world of SEO and online marketing? As a business owner, you’ve got to keep up or you’ll be left behind.
If you’re finding it hard, no sweat, I’ve been keeping an eye out for you 🙂
I’ve posted the most important news from the last few weeks below. But before we get to that…
I wanted to ask, would you be keen to do some SEO work with myself and the MelbSEO team? We’ve been getting lots of work for our Authority Content process and we need a few extra people who can help out.
I thought you might be familiar with the process, so you might be keen? Basically, I need someone who can watch a video, identify where it’s good to break into smaller pieces, do some keyword research and then write some title tags and descriptions.
Basically I’m looking for a rockstar at keyword research, writing and have some marketing skills. As a trial task, we’ll get you to review our recent systemHUB live workshop and cut that up to prepare it for syndication.
It’s a great way to get paid to learn 🙂 Anyway, just a thought… reach out to me if you’re keen. Now, back to the news from the past couple of weeks:
- Google: We Don’t Recommend You Remove Content To Fix Panda Issues
- FAQ: All About The New Google RankBrain Algorithm
- Move Over Google Author Rank, Make Way For Google Authoritative Rank
- Google Confirms Over Half of All Searches Come From Mobile
- The 2015 Local Search Ranking Factors
- 2015 On-Page SEO Study
- How Google Won The PR Battle Over SEO, And Why That’s A Good Thing
- The Anatomy of a Link – What Makes a Good (and Bad) Link?
- Google Analytics Search Console Queries Report Now Hiding Query Data
- Remarketing to People That Have Already Visited Your Website
- 85 Percent of Companies Find Success with a Video Marketing Strategy
- Tesla is mapping the Earth, ’cause your GPS won’t cut it for self-driving cars
And how about our news?
- I’ve been updating a few videos around the site, one in particular was for my consulting sessions – check it out here:
- We’ve pretty much sold out of our SEO starter packs for this side of xmas. If you were keen for us to review your site, there’s literally only 1-2 spots left! You can see what they’re about here:
- I also posted a new killer case study with one of my coaching clients. It’s amazing the results you can get with a great coach 🙂
- We’re testing “Live Chat” on our website during business hours… have you tried using live chat on your website? Our initial tests have been great and we’re converting more visitors!
If you’re getting more than 100 visitors a day to your website – I highly recommend it.
- I’ve been interviewed a couple of times recently and you can catch the replays here: