It’s SBIM Weekly time again! Get a load of Google’s encrypted search announcement plus other helpful updates for small/medium sized business owners. Click on the links to find out what’s news this week.
1. Keyword blocking by Google – this is big news in the SEO community
2. Can all businesses benefit from video? – great article about what you should use video
3. YouTube enables full video editing – you need to start using more video while you have first mover’s advantage
4. 5 steps to wealth building – a short video taken from my Competition Crusher workshop
5. How flipping websites can make you big bucks – a great article in The Age newspaper where I was heavily quoted
Did I miss anything? What did you see this week?
By the way, I went to see Richard Branson the other night and made a short audio about what I picked up – thought you might like to hear: