It’s that time of the week again – SBIM Weekly. Here’s our most recent summary of news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners.
1. Youtube offers some marketing advice for retailers – you know how I feel about web video
2. What SEOs must learn from Adwords Folks – great tips
3. Excellent anchor text experiment – reminds me of the experiments we run
4. Social signals and SEO: focus on authority- social signals are effecting search more and more
5. Wow! PayPal payment volume is huge – do you accept PayPal? Maybe you should
6. Did you see the iPhone 4s launch? You gotta see Siri – the future is coming
7. A great service for all small business owners: Send Out Cards – we use it
That’s it for now. We’ll have more news and updates for you next week.
By the way, have you watched the Competition Crusher Workshop yet? We’re getting rave reviews – see them on the site: http://www.crusherworkshop.com.