Okay, so it’s been a long time coming but it’s worth the wait ;) Here’s this year’s first issue of the Small Business Internet Marketing Weekly, our summary of news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
Here’s what we’ve spotted this week:
1. What I learned from reviewing 45+ websites – excellent must read
2. Google+ SEO guides you should read – I’m on G+, you should be too
3. Excellent Paypal alternative to pay overseas team members
4. Online video tips for small business – when will you listen? do more video
5. New video distribution platform – it looks like a TubeMogul rebrand
6. What to ask an SEO company before working with them – download the mp3
And then there’s our news…
We launched Melbourne Video Production
And I’m on Google +. Come join me.
I’ve also got a very cool interview with Jeff Johnson (Super Internet Guru) I’ll be posting Friday – we talked traffic, business and the future of the internet.
Sheesh lots going on.
How about you? What’s news?
Is there anything I can help you with? Feel free to tell me about it.