Here it is… SBIM Weekly, the regular summary of news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
Before getting stuck into this week’s news, I just wanted to share with you something I’m quite proud of. I’ve been asked by the team at Market Samurai to make a video
about the way we have built our outsourcing team.
I know I’m biased but it’s definitely worth the watch – it’s 100% pure content and actionable steps. If you do any business online you need to build a team. Watch
the way we do it here at Melbourne SEO Services:
And remember to place a comment on their blog too! I’ll be watching out for it.
Now onto our regular program… here’s what’s news this week:
1. How Siri will eat into Google’s search market share – I can see this happening
2. Google+ releases Pages – an important one for small biz
3. YouTube suggesting videos from Google+ friends – a clear indicator of how social will impact search
4. YouTube original channels – this is the beginning of the end for cable TV companies
5. We’re in this month’s issue of Internet Marketing Magazine (sweet)
6. Do you get client case studies like these for your business? You should!
That’s it for this week… Please go watch my video on the Market Samurai blog and as always, if you need anything, email me. I’m here to help.
Ps. Here’s the link again for my free video on outsourcing. Outsourcing can provide you and your small business a competitive advantage – find out how: