Ready for another issue of Small Business Internet Marketing Weekly? Here’s more news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
Here’s what we’ve spotted this week:
1. Lessons leaned by over optimising your website – real world insights
2. The new SEO process – a long but good recap of solid SEO
3. Buying links vs. buying blogs – this sparked some healthy debate
4. 4 SEO trends to watch in 2012 – I’d have to agree on the most part
5. 40 billion videos watched in the US last month – wow wow
6. Turn customer faqs into video – we’ve been saying this for ages
7. Google+ primer for retail brands – some good tips here
8. What I learned reading over 200 books – very cool snapshot
And did you listen to the interview I did with Jeff Johnson yet? I’m getting some awesome feedback on it:
I’m keen to know what you think. Send me an email and let’s chat soon.
Oh, and if you’re in the mood for MP3s… try this one too: