Online Video Production Is The Fastest, Cheapest & Most Effective Form Of Web Marketing.
The system we’ve used to get over 1 million views on YouTube.
Recently Updated: Now 100% digital download. Gain instant access!
Here’s what you’ll get when you order our online video production course…
- 4 sessions containing the professional recordings from the one day workshop held in Melbourne.
- mp3 recordings of the workshop
- complete transcripts
- 5 additional tutorials to help you learn the art of great video production
- 3+ hours of extra interviews from leading industry experts
- Workbook containing all the slides and extra training material given to the original workshop attendees.
- $100 cash voucher for any other Melbourne SEO Services product or service.
What’s covered on the digital course:
Session 2. How to use the power of scriptwriting to make web videos that sell. Learn different techniques to turn simple information into compelling video content – if you’re going to do it, you must do it right. (1hr 10mins)
And that’s just the start. In total there are over 7 hours of content and that’s not including the bonus section. The fact is, we could easily charge $2000+ for this course, especially when you consider what live attendees paid, or that between us, Ben and I charge $5000, minimum, to work with a client. But you won’t have to pay that much…
What the attendees had to say:
“It you’re considering this course, stop considering, just buy it!” - Mike Rhodes
“The presenters do a really good job… good value.” – Michael Darby
“Web video’s not that difficult… You can do it too.” – Jennifer Sheahan
“I highly recommend the course.” – Jason Hart
“They cover everything you need to know… Brilliant.” – Danny Batelic
“Getting this course is a no-brainer.” – Tim Reid
“It’s the best six hours you could spend… It’s awesome.” – Steve Ovens
“In terms of the courses out there… this is certainly one of the best.” – Brent Hodgson
“It’s an overload of information… My head is exploding with ideas.” – Katey Shaw
“Even if you’re into video already… You’ll pick up some amazing tools.” – Robert Roytel
“A fantastic summary of all aspects of video.” – Robert Somerville