It’s hard to keep on top of what’s going on in the online space, everything moves so quickly and there’s always a great amount of information to sift through.
To make it a little easier for you to spot the golden nuggets spread online I’ve decided to send you a weekly (sometimes fortnight when we’re busy) internet marketing and SEO Melbourne updates on what the biggest stories are for the small business owner.
So here it is… short and sweet:
1. SEO MozCon Live 2011 (mp3 interview with Steve Ovens):
2. Watch out for this Yellow Pages Scam:
3. The return on investment of “no” (interesting article):
4. Nuking local competitors (watch your Google Places listing):
5. Built to Sell (book of the week):
That’s it for now 🙂
Watch out for these emails to keep you on the cutting edge and to cut through the crap.