Now I’m not too sure if it’s my baby brain or a function of getting older but I woke up this morning and realised it’s October! What the?
It’s time to line up all your ducks for Christmas. If you’re like most business owners, Christmas is the busy season! Are you well positioned to take advantage of the rush?
One thing I’ve learned in business over the years is that all boats float on a rising tide. It’s critical to be in the right place at the right time. Sometimes just being in the right place at the right time is enough to do well. And, the fact is, Christmas brings the rush and as long as you’re setup, I’m confident you’ll do well.
So take my advice, get organised early and capitalise in December!
Of course, if you need a hand with anything or you’re not too sure how we can help? Find out how we can help: www.melbourneseoservices.com/how-can-we-help-you
Anyway, it’s been a few weeks between emails so I have some other cool stuff to share:
- Traffic and Engagement Metrics and Their Correlation to Google Rankings
- Does Google crawl rel=“no follow links? [EXPERIMENT] www.searchlaboratory.com/2015/08/google-crawl-relnofollow-links-experiment
- Google: There Isn’t An SEO Advantage To Linking Externally
- Pure spam penalties
- Why I Stopped Selling SEO Services and You Should, Too
- Domain Authority and Links Among Top Local Search Ranking Factors
- 8 Actionable Takeaways from the 2015 SEO Ranking Factors
- The New Red Bulls: Why Every Big Brand Is Launching a Media Company www.contently.com/strategist/2015/06/22/the-new-red-bulls-why-every-big-brand-is-launching-a-media-company
And how about our news? Where do I start?
- I’m speaking at the Digital Marketing Summit in Sydney: www.digitalmarketingsummit.com.au.
- The Authority Content book is almost done – I can taste it! Watch out for the free offer to get the manuscript.
- Did I tell you, SystemHUB live was a smash hit ?! I got some amazing feedback and it was most likely the most important workshop I’ve done to date. I wish you were there but you will have another opportunity to get those recordings shortly.
- Curious to know what the secret sauce is behind our web video services? Check out how we do it:
www.melbournevideoproduction.com.au/video-seo/video-production-process. The video is about halfway down the page – you can’t miss it!
- I was recently interviewed on the SEO Profits podcast. It’s a great interview and I talked about some topics I’ve rarely discussed around the way we’ve been able to scale our SEO services. You might find it interesting:
Anyway, that’s what we’ve been up to… what’s news with you? Let me know – it’d be great to see if I can help!