Welcome to this week’s issue of SBIM Weekly, the email that summarizes news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
So, with the holidays just about here, how’s business?
If you’re in retail you should be peaking and if you’re in a service based business you’re probably wrapping up loose ends.
Either way, you need to be thinking about your 2012 web strategy. The web isn’t going anywhere and you need a plan to dominate it.
If you want some help with your plan, it’s the best time to schedule a one-on-one with me. Find out a little more about these sessions here:
But I digress… Here are a some of the headlines that caught our attention this week:
1. How to use videos to increase conversions – 2012 will be the year of video
2. Google now owns 44% of global advertising market – you still need a Google strategy
3. The new Google is here – make users #1 – not search engines
4. Google answers the question “If I buy Adwords, will that cause my search rankings to rise?”
5. How to write sales emails that convert – good tips anyone can follow
6. 15 lessons from Richard Branson – the entrepreneur’s entrepreneur
That’s it for this week. We’ll post one more issue of SBIM Weekly before the holidays and then we’ll be taking a break for a few weeks.
As always, if you need anything, send me a ticket. I’m here to help.
Oh, and before I forget I’m thinking of doing final end of year specials on a few of the products we have in stock (just to clear them out). Click here to let me know if you’re interested in any courses and I can give you the jump on the offer. It’s first come first served 🙂
Also, I’d like to share feedback from a couple of clients who recently did either a one-on-one session with me or are one of my coaching clients:
After watching them, can you imagine getting similar results with me? It’s easier than you think – just book your session today: