Just reporting back after the systemHUB live event with some great news. Not only did we sell out but I believe it was our best and most important workshop to date. The feedback I am getting is quite humbling and I believe what we covered will have a life changing impact for many. The fact is, the biggest asset in your business is the way you do what you do. The documentation of these processes, and the continual optimisation, is where the value is. It’s also the secret to free yourself from the day to day operations. In short, that’s what we covered. It was the step by step roadmap we have followed over the past two years to scale our business – adding more staff, clients and profits. For those who purchased digital copies of the event, we’re about 3-4 weeks off having those recordings edited. Please keep an eye out and I’ll announce it once they’re done. Also, being off the grid in preparation mode for the event, I’ve got a backlog of other industry news I’m keen to share:
- Google Ranking Factors www.northcutt.com/wr/google-ranking-factors
- Look Out Siri, Google Now & Cortana, Facebook M Wants To Be Your Digital Assistant www.searchengineland.com/look-out-siri-google-now-cortana-facebook-m-wants-to-be-your-digital-assistant-229051
- Content, Shares, and Links: Insights from Analyzing 1 Million Articles www.moz.com/blog/content-shares-and-links-insights-from-analyzing-1-million-articles
- 4 Reasons Organic Search Is Better www.searchengineland.com/4-reasons-organic-better-230003
- Rand Fishkin interview with my good friend Tim Reid www.smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/rand-fishkin-on-seo-tips-for-small-business
- Are Keywords Relevant in 2015? www.searchengineguide.com/jayson-demers/are-keywords-relevant-in-2015.php
- Google Local Pack Placement Change Causes Steep Decline in Organic Brand CTR www.rimmkaufman.com/blog/google-local-pack-map-changes-cause-steep-decline-organic-brand-ctr/28082015
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Pleasing Google With Your Next Site Redesign www.searchenginejournal.com/step-step-guide-pleasing-google-next-site-redesign/139325
- Video Ads: Money For Nothin’ & Clicks For Cheap www.searchengineland.com/video-ads-money-nothin-clicks-cheap-229302
- 16 Top Video Marketing Tips and Takeaways from Vidsummit 2015 www.reelseo.com/16-video-marketing-tips-vidsummit
- Facebook Hits New Peak Of 1 Billion Users On A Single Day www.techcrunch.com/2015/08/27/facebook-hits-1-billion-users-in-a-single-day/#.ksuybc:ihLu
- Working Over 40 Hours A Week Makes You Less Productive, Not More www.lifehacker.com.au/2015/08/working-over-40-hours-a-week-makes-you-less-productive-not-more
And how about our news?
- I’m a guest speaker at this year’s Digital Marketing Summit in Sydney, Australia – if you’re free it’d be great to see you there: www.digitalmarketingsummit.com.au
- Also, as a guest speaker, I get a couple of free tickets. The first person to email me can score a free ticket and come as my guest.
- The systemHUB live event was a smash. If you missed it and haven’t yet already signed up to get the digital recordings, there’s still time here: www.melbourneseoservices.com/systemhub. Just write “digital” on the checkout page and it’ll adjust the price!
- Curious to know how else the Melbourne SEO & Video team can help you? Watch this video the team recently made: