Here’s this week’s edition of the SBIM Weekly with news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what’s important to you and your business.
Big news this week! Here it is:
1. Apple’s Steve Jobs dies – he shaped the computing era may he rest in peace
2. YouTube purchasing TV-esque content – another indicator web video is the future
3. Google maps eye tracking – why you must optimise your Google Local listing
4. Addressing customer anxiety – great tips on landing page optimisation
5. SEO checklist for new sites – a great start for all new sites
6. Google pagerank toolbar tools not working – did you notice your PR drop?
7. Want a free copy of David Jenyns’ most recent workshop?
That’s it for now but as always, expect more next week.
Ps. Did you know that Melbourne SEO Services gives back? Here’s a few of the charities we support: