I’ve got another weekly SEO update for you… On hindsight, these updates have started covering more than just SEO. They’re all about getting your business found online.
Anyway, here’s what’s new this week:
1. The death of traditional retail – 60 Minutes story explains why online business marketing is so important.
2. Gary Vaynerchuck echo’s my thoughts on why Google+ is such a big thing and why traditional SEO will change.
3. A/B long form copy split testing – by the guys behind the “BaseCamp” software.
4. Tyrone Shum interviews me (David Jenyns) on outsourcing – I share some good tips 🙂
5. The challenge 2011 has just started – some of the best free internet marketing training around – second only to my YouTube channel of course 😉
6. Tim Reed (from the Small Business Big Marketing podcast) is putting on a Marketing Masterclass and I’m presenting. Want to join me? www.smallbusinessbigmarketing.com/build-email-list-marketing
That’s it for now. Until next week.